About The Health Care Sector
- Top Solutions Recruitment Agency Ltd are based in London & Southampton and specialise in temporary staffing, offering full recruitment deploying and management services.
- By effectively and efficiently achieving these primary goals we have established, a strong health care team who are very happy, dedicated and committed to carrying out their work. Because of the growing demand for care of elderly patients with dementia, mental illness and other vulnerable illnesses our services provide qualified nursing staff at all levels, support workers and also health care assistants.
- We strongly believe in the promotion of equal opportunities for all service users and respect the diversity with different cultures and values of our patients. Our team will build the confidence and trust between service users and clients to enable them to feel fully satisfied with our services.
How To Register With Us?
“We would like to say thank you for taking an interest in registering with Top Solutions Recruitment Agency Ltd!”
- Please download the Application Form, when you have finished please print as normal and fill in as much as you can.
- You can submit the Application Form either online or post it to the address given to the top of the form.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us for help or if you have any questions while completing the application form.
Our staff are experienced in areas of:
Why Choose Us?
1. Experienced carers, support workers, nurses
2. Confidence and trust between our clients and staffs
3. Honest, knowledgeable and reliable office staff to answer your query.
4. Our rates and charges are competitive and we like to discuss and negotiate with our prospective.
5. The quality services we give..
Qualifications & Training
The staff of Top Solution are well trained and highly qualified in the provision of health care services. The company ensures that each of the employees enrolled has gone through all the relevant curriculum and verifies all the academic certificates to ensure they meet the minimum required threshold. All Nurses, support Workers and Health Care Assistants employed by Top Solutions are registered by the relevant institutions for example the Nursing And Midwifery Council in the United Kingdom.
All our staff are encouraged to engage in workshops and acquire training regularly on uprising matter like Advanced Diagnosis of patients with Dementia, Mental Disabilities and the Elderly. This helps to ascertain that the temporary employees are fully equipped with all the necessary skills required in Care Homes and Nursing Homes. Such training and workshops also enable the nurses to be more understanding of the patient’s illness and are able to interact more productively with the patients.
Area of Coverage
- Top solutions covers London and surrounding areas, Hampshire areas, Sussex, Dorset, Essex and Berkshire. Other areas can also be considered depending on some factors.
- Please talk to us if you have a need that’s outside of these designated areas of operation.
- All enquiries, Comments and even criticisms are welcomed. As we cannot improve our services if our clients do not tell us which areas we are not doing well.
What our Employees get from Top Solutions
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive pay rates
- Easy registration process
- Quick payments
- Advice on how to join Higher Institutions like Universities and Colleges
- Personal development programs
Available Job Descriptions For Care Jobs, Care Assistants and Support Workers
Below are some job descriptions for some of our care and support worker roles.
Carers, Support Workers, Care Assistants, Nurses for both day and night shifts
To contribute to the delivery of high quality support and care to vulnerable service users allowing them to maximise their independence, quality of life, choice and control within an environment that offers safety and respect.
The following personal attributes are considered:
Excellent time keeping
The ability to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
The role of a care worker or support worker may involve some of the following:
Washing, bathing, showering, oral care grooming
Toileting and assist how to use commode
Working with the care professionals like GP’s
General house duties
Preparation of the meals.
Dressing and undressing
Assisting with medication
and using manual handling equipment.